- We are one of eight ecology schools in the state of Saxony-Anhalt.
- We offer interdisciplinary science lessons in the field, but also in the environmental laboratory and the environmental media library.
- We work on topics of local history, biology, chemistry and physics.
- We go on a voyage of discovery with the students to the Droemling and impart scientific knowledge at close quarters.
- We offer training courses for teachers.
The Kunrau Ecology School serves the fulfilment of the educational mission according to the education law of Saxony-Anhalt. The ecology school project is supported by the Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs for project days, school trips or teacher training events. In the summer semester, the lessons are mainly held in the open air / Droemling Nature Park. Bicycles are available for students from class IV.
The Following Subjects will be taught in the Ecology School:
- water and hydrology (biological, physical, chemical)
- soil and forest science
- history, flora, fauna of the Droemling Nature Park
- renewable raw materials (paper manufacturing) and energy of the future (solar, fuel cell)
- Program of the Kunrau Ecology School